I started the week planning to make shrimp, watercress and bean salad. Then I bought too much fish so I had to bump my ham from Wed to today. Then I realized I never bought watercress. 😪😪 Hi #mommybrain nice to meet you.
So I present to you – HAM AND RANDOM OTHER CRAP IN MY FRIDGE CASSEROLE aka WHATEVER CASSEROLE. Thank you, thank you – hold your applause.
It surprisingly came out pretty tasty.
– Cubed ham or whatever meat you got
– Veggies – whatever you got. I used broccoli, carrots and celery.
– Either a can of condensed cream of something soup or this awesome soup replacement method
(I used the substitute with g-free sweet rice flour.)
– shredded Cheese (whatever you got)
– Seasoned breadcrumbs or normal ones sautéed with butter and whatever herbs you like.
1⃣Dump ham, veggies and soup/soup replacement in baking dish.
2⃣Top with cheese
3⃣ Top with bread crumbs
4⃣bake at 350 for 20 mins
Taadaa! It’s that simple lol.
Served here with pommelo since he liked the lemon so much 😹
#babyledweaning #blw #weaning #babyledweaningrecipes #weaningideas #babyledgourmet #fingerfoods #blwrecipes #blwideas #babyfood #babyfoodrecipes #selffeeding #toddlermeals #toddlermealideas #8months #blgwhatevercasserole